General Terms & Conditions:
Contract: The client’s approval for work to commence shall be deemed a contractual agreement between the client and WebReinvent. Important: Approval for the work to commence and payment of the advance fee indicates that the client accepts the terms and conditions as outlined in this document.
WebReinvent Intellectual Copyright: WebReinvent holds intellectual copyright of any material, including source code and original images created for the client until payment of the final invoice.
Clients Responsibilities with Regard to Copyright: In situations where the client provides images, text, animations, layouts or any other content for their website they are legally responsible for ensuring that this material does not infringe any copyright.
Cancellation: Should the client wish to cancel at any point during the process they shall remain liable for the work that has taken place and shall be invoiced accordingly.
IMPORTANT! Failure to Provide Required Website Content: You must ensure that we are not delayed as a result of late delivery of the material and content required to complete your website.
Quotations: The price quoted to the client is for the work specifically agreed on the quotation only. Should the client decide that changes are required after work on the website has commenced there may be a surcharge.
Payment: Advance fee is required as agreed before work can start. Clients should only pay this advance fee if they agree to our terms and conditions. Payment of the advance will be taken as agreement.
Payment – Refund Policy: After work on a website commences advances are not refundable.
Future Support: Your website will be handed over as a fully functioning, completed work. Unless it has been agreed beforehand WebReinvent is not responsible for future support. Support can be provided upon request for an agreed fee. Your website is offered as a single contract and no guarantee of the availability of future support from WebReinvent is offered unless an ongoing support package has been agreed.
Future Site Problems: Problems caused by malicious software, spyware, viruses and website hacking are a fact of life on today’s Internet. It is highly unlikely that these will affect your website, and WebReinvent will endeavor to protect it from this as much as we can during its creation, but after the website is handed over we cannot be held responsible for problems caused by illegal activity or the actions of others.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions your statutory rights are not affected.
SEO Terms & Conditions
- Any delay from client end in providing information or approval or technical support will not be count in our service period.
- Any SEO work that WebReinvent undertakes may be detrimentally affected if the Client has:
- Employed the services of another Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Company to work on the web site at the same time.
- Employed the services of a Submission Company during the same period.
- Created any duplicate sites, duplicate content or pages, redirects or doorway pages.
- Requested or exchanged links with link farms or undertaken any spamming techniques which may harm the web site’s ranking with Google.
- Any other additional SEO or SEO related activity.
- To that effect WebReinvent request that the client inform us in writing if any of the above has been undertaken either currently or prior to the appointing of WebReinvent. If any such work has been undertaken WebReinvent will notbe held responsible for any agreed targets or guarantees and in such circumstances WebReinvent reserves the right to withdraw it’s obligations to the client.
- It is agreed and understood that any activities undertaken by the Client (or by any third party on its behalf) which is in relation to or similar to the Works, including without limitation any modification of the Works or the Client’s web site or the use of or inclusion of any third party product or service which might relate to the Works shall interfere with the provision of the Works by WebReinvent and affect the results, outcomes and positions in search engines. All such things should be discussed with WebReinvent prior to implementation and Client shall not do implement the same without the prior written consent of WebReinvent.
- WebReinvent may make void any campaign and any outstanding balance becomes payable should it be discovered that the client has participated in actions considered undesirable (spamming) by the search engines, such as hidden links,links to link-farms, FFA link pages, redirect or cloaking techniques, submissions the web pages of the site to the search engines, search directories or other websites without the consent of WebReinvent, use of automated web site submission software or automated reciprocal link programs.
- The Client agrees that their website is not hosted on free webspace using domain forwarding (either framed or otherwise).
- In cases where there is either concern that the current hosting IP address may be part of a ‘bad neighborhood’ or for reasons of optimisation, WebReinvent may request the client to change hosting provider.
- The Client grants authority to submit the web site pages being promoted to search engines and directories.
- WebReinvent will have the ability to optimise the structure and content of clients’ web pages. Such changes generally have a minimal visual impact./li>
- WebReinvent will work directly with the client in order to maintain the original look and feel of your website.
- The client must provide WebReinvent with log-on information (username and password) to gain FTP access to the website. WebReinvent will maintain confidentiality of log-in information.
- Clients must inform webmasters or anyone else who has access to the Web site that WebReinvent are performing SEO services on the site.
- The client must allow implementation of all optimisation strategies on their website.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your web site is always active and accessible.